Interesting interview with Dr. Justin Patchin about Bullying
How Cyberbullying Harms?
- Send or forward hurtful or threatening emails or text messages.
- Post photos and other personal information online without your consent.
- Pretend to be someone else to trick or humiliate you.
- Spread lies and rumors about you.
- Create a group or social networking page to target or exclude you.
- Dupe you into revealing personal information that can then be used to hurt you.
Where is Klaus?
Cool video about safer internet - from klicksafe.de